Class Evaluation

1. Things i liked about the class is that we use computers everyday and the work that were assigned are really easy to accomplish.


2. The things that i did not like were that the class was boring and quite and we always had to stand up for the flag song.


3. My recommendations for improving the class is to make the class a bit more fun.


4.I'm not reading my life planning goals journal because i lost t and my goals might change for something else and i will never accomplish them.


5. I'm not sure if i can be committed into being a CTR person 24/7 because i might change how i think and i will forget what i promised myself before.


6. What i learned about this class is that i learned how to type fast and i know how to use the computer way better than before.


7.The thing that i will always remember about this class are the people around me because i have made some friends like 2-4 people and i wont forget them because they were the ones that didn't leave me but instead they helped me how to cooperate a little bit more with others.

Image result for ctr

Comments

Popular Posts