School Break Days

A. I just played video games, ate, and sleep all day long.
B. I went to universal studios, restaurants, and I also went some other new places I didn't know about.
C. I met nobody because I really didn't go outside because I'm more of an indoor person.
D.I've watched Guardians of the Galaxies vol.2.
E. I watched a football game when I was at home and then it was football and the teams were Falcons vs. Rams.
F. I found a phone when I was walking off the Dash and I called the owner of the phone because I didn't want to do the wrong.
G. I didn't read any books while I was on break because I don't like books because they give me a headache.
H. I didn't do any homework because the teachers didn't leave me any.
I.i watched anime such as Naruto, Inuyasha, Ouran Highschool Host Club, and many more animes when I was on break.
Image result for assassins creed 2
J.
Image result for Naruto

Comments

Popular Posts