"When you Tell One Lie, it leads to Another"- Pual Hatch

This quote means that if you lie, you will get yourself in really deep trouble but also it can add up to another lie because you are not telling the truth and it is bad. And if you are telling the truth, then its good because if you're telling the truth then you won't get in really deep trouble and you can be calm and relaxed and not be with problems and anxiety. For example, if I was telling a lie to someone then i can get in big trouble and get problems and I would be stressed out or be worried about myself because I can get in trouble, and if I told the truth then I wouldn't get in big trouble and I would be enjoying my life with no lies but some also would lie to get themselves out of trouble but that can lead you to deeper trouble than the situation your already in.
Image result for paul hatch

Comments

Popular Posts