U.S Army

Duties and Responsibilities: The Army summarizes its basic expectations in is seven core values, which are loyalty, duty, respect, personal courage, selfless service, integrity, and honor. Although job responsibilities vary by assignment, the core values apply to every soldier, regardless of job or rank.

Salary:$1,491 - $2,266

Education: Educational Requirements. Success in any branch of the Military depends on a good education, and a high school diploma is most desirable. Candidates with a GED (General Education Development certificate) can enlist, but some Services may limit opportunities.

Demand or Need for this profession:

  • You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien.
  • You must be at least 17 years old (17-year old applicants require parental consent).
  • You must (with very few exceptions) have a high school diploma.
  • You must pass a physical medical exam.
Image result for u.s armyImage result for u.s army
Reflection: I would want to be part of the U.S Army because I have been inspired to be part in I want to do something good at what I'm good at and I want to serve my country and make people feel safe.

Comments

Popular Posts