Football

                                

I chose Football as my topic because Football is my favorite sport and I have been inspired by some of my Elementary, Middle, and High school teachers because they told me that I am good at playing Football with other people and they told me that I have the talent to become a high school football player have and I'll try to get a high school scholarship and impress my teachers of my past schools and tell them that I did it and show them that I'm not weak. Also, I have been told that football is not for girls and that it was only meant for boys but I didn't care what they said to me because I did my best to be in my high school football team and they actually accepted me and I went to football for another reason which is, I joined the football to show that football isn't only just meant for boys but also for girls.

Image result for girls footballImage result for football

Comments

Popular Posts