Class Evaluation

1. Things that I liked in this class was that we only type down stuff onto the computer and I always had a good grade with the easy work done.
2. the things that I not like about the class was that we always heard the same songs and then they started to become annoying top others including me.
3. I don't have any recommendations for this class because it is good the way it is already.
4. The highlight of this class was that we shared our stuff with others around us.
5. I did my best in the class so I can get a good grade and I did get a good grade in the class and I am happy about it.
6. I am writing in my Life Planning Goals Journal because I have nothing else to do at home so I rather write something down on the Life Planning Goals Journal.
7. I am committed to being a CTR student 24/7 and always choose the right and not the wrong because if you choose the wrong, the CTW Scorpion will sting you for choosing the wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts