Physical Fitness

"Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. Intelligence and skill can only function at the peak of their capacity when the body is healthy and strong." - President John F. Kennedy








This quote means that if you if you cant run or job fast anymore, that means that you gave up and it wasn't worth it for you but on the other hand if you keep trying adn you dont give up that easily, then that means that you have the skills, strength, health, and knowledge to keep going. For example, if I wanted to be on a basketball team and then I give up easily because I couldnt keep up with the exercise,  I would be useless but if I wanted to be in a basketball team so badly and I give all I can do in that sport and make it to the tesm, that weill meake me a person that doesnt give and is going for the top of their goal.


Image result for president john f. kennedy

Comments

Popular Posts